Everest region trekking is not only famous for high mountains views and vistas it is also famous for the festival trip, Everest Mani Rimdu festival is one of the most interesting High Himalayan Buddhist festivals observed every year, it is celebrating in Tengboche monastery it is an old Buddhist monastery located in Everest region of Nepal. In Tengboche, the Mani Rimdu is performed usually between mid-October and mid-November, the date of the Mani Rimdu festival is fixed according to the Tibetan Lunar calendar and announces the Mani Rimdu festival dates by the head of Tyangboche (Tengboche) Monastery Lama. The Mani Rimdu is a colorful festival which is not only popular in Nepalese people, also lots of tourists visit in Nepal to see this colorful festival at Tengboche monastery each year with their family and friends. Tengboche monastery is in on the way to Everest base camp trekking so people can make Mani Rimdu festival with Everest base camp and Kala Pattar trek too or those who have the short time they just make a trek to Tengboche monastery to observe the Mani Rimdu festival at Tengboche monastery.
Our below-given itinerary just to designed go for Mani Rimdu festival with Everest Base camp. The proposed dates of Mani Rimdu festival for the year of 2018 is 24 October to 26 October.
Style: Teahouse Trek
Difficulty: Level 5
Duration 17 Days
Cost per Person: $1750
Day 01: 18th Oct.: Arrive in Kathmandu (1350m/4428ft)
Day 02: 19th Oct.: Trip Preparation (1350m/4428ft)
Day 03: 20th Oct.: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft)
Day 04: 21st Oct.: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft)
Day 05: 22nd Oct.: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft)
Day 06: 23rd Oct.: Trek to Thyangboche (3,867m/12684ft)
Day 07: 24th Oct.: 1st day of FestivAL (3,867m/12684ft)
Day 08: 25th Oct.: 2nd day of FestivAL (3,867m/12684ft)
Day 09: 26th Oct.: 3rd day of FestivAL (3,867m/12684ft)
Day 10: 27th Oct.: Trek to Dingboche (4,358m/14,295 ft)
Day 11: 28th Oct.: Trek to Lobuche (4,928m/16164 ft)
Day 12: 29th Oct.: Trek to Gorakshep (5,160m/16,929ft)
Day 13: 3Oty Oct. Trek to Kalapathar(5,550m/18,204ft) and back to Pangbuche
Day 14: 31st Oct. Trek to Namche Bazzar (3,440m/11,283ft)
Day 15: 1st Nov.: Trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft)
Day 16: 2nd Nov.: Trek to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft)
Day 17: 3rd Nov.: Fly back to Kathmandu (1350m/4428ft)
Day 18: 4th Nov.: Departure day
Cost and Services
01. Pick up and drop from international airport.
02. Kathmandu accommodation (2 nights in star-level tourist standard hotel with twin sharing basis room)
03. All land transfer as per given itinerary
04. Sightseeing tour with experienced local guide (entrance fees for monasteries, temples, world heritage sites)
05. Sagarmatha National Park Conservation entry permit fees and Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS).
06. Teahouse (twin sharing basis room)
07. Experienced English speaking guide/leader, necessary experience local helpers
08. All program according to itineraries on full board
09. Both way Kathmandu-Lukla Airlines Tickets.
10. Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
11. Guide Airfare for Lukla -Kathmandu return trip
01: Visa Fee.
02: Travel insurance / Medical evacuation in case of emergency (Compulsory)
03: Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
05: Entry fee at the sightseeing sites.
06. Personal trekking Equipment.
08. Tips for trekking staff and driver.
09. Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
10: Personal expenses like beverages (mineral water, alcohol, soft drinks), telephone bills, laundry, bar bills, personal tips etc.
Note: Customize your trip
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED AT YOUR REQUEST. CHECK OUT “EXTENSION” FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS.
For More Details: