Invite you neighbors, invite your family, we are going on a road trip to Lehigh Valley to watch the Iron Pigs play! Your kids can sit with their teammates and enjoy seats at field level along with lots of other perks.
Deep Run has teamed up with the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs for its 2018 fundraiser. Tickets cost $18.00 per person (children under 2 are free). Deep Run arrival time is 5pm for parade and assembly of kids participating in National Anthem.
For $18.00 you get:
• Field level seating.
• $2.00 concession/merchandise credit. (2 bucks towards purchases at the stadium)
• Post-game fireworks.
• If Deep Run sells enough tickets, we get to parade around the field just like we did at the Phillies games in past years.
• Families that sell the highest number of tickets get to have their Deep Run child stand in the field with the players during the national anthem.
• The family that sells the highest number of tickets gets to choose a family member to throw out the ceremonial first pitch!
• First 3000 adults to the stadium get a free Scott Kingery bobblehead.
• It is Game of Thrones night (If that means something to you)
• Deep Run will get recognized during the game, so let’s make some noise when they call us out!
To reserve tickets you can show up at opening day ceremonies and purchase tickets. (Checks made out to DRVSA) OR you can send an email to email@example.com and arrangements will be made for payment.