The Holt Lions Club and the Delhi Township Department of Public Services are teaming up again to bring you free brush drop-off days!
There will be two events each month April - June and September and October. Drop off will be at the Delhi Township Recycling Center, 5961 McCue Rd, Holt, MI (enter through the Grovenburg Rd. entrance).
- Paper yard waste bags ONLY (30 gal. max.). Plastic bags or emptying bags are not accepted.
- Brush should be no greater than 4 feet long and 4 inches in diameter.
- Each bag or bundle should not exceed 30 pounds. No sod and dirt.
- Load sizes are restricted to trailers no larger than 5' x 8' OR the back of a full-size pick-up truck.
- No tandem trailers or cube type vehicles.
- Proof of residency is required.
If you have any questions, please contact the Delhi Township Dept. of Public Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 699-3874.