Delta Sigma Pi - Nu Rho at UC Davis is excited to be hosting our Eleventh Bi-Annual Business Case Competition!
A case competition follows real-world business scenarios based on strategic issues faced by companies. Your main objective is to present a plausible solution to a panel of AT&T business leaders. The case study question will be revealed at the Kick-Off Event. Through this experience, student participants will build relationships with their peers, along with AT&T professionals across all staff levels. They will also be able to receive real-time feedback from business professionals and work in teams to solve real-world, relevant problems facing today’s business world.
- Each team must have 4 to 5 people.
- Every participant will get the opportunity to be mentored by AT&T!
- All grade levels are welcome (1st, 2nd, and 3rd years recommended).
1st Place - $100 each member
2nd Place - $50 each member
3rd Place - $25 each member (tentative, may add additional prizes later)
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 | 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM | Wellman 26
- Get details about the case and get started!
‣ Preliminary Round
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM | Wellman 111
- You will present to a faculty panel. Each team will sign up for a specific presentation time.
‣ Final Round
Monday, April 23, 2017 | 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM | Wellman 2
- Top teams will compete and present in front of a panel of AT&T partners, staff and faculty.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to network with representatives from AT&T! Through this experience, you will be able to develop your professional and teamwork skills.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Vice President of Professional Activities, Laura Nguyen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH US:
‣ Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeltaSigmaPiNuRho/
‣ Instagram: www.instagram.com/dsp_nurho
‣ Website: www.dsp-nurho.com