Learn about People for Palmer Park's progress over the past year, and hear exciting 2018 updates on plans for the Log Cabin, Lake Frances, Tennis Courts and much more!
9:30am-10:00am Meet & Greet with refreshments
10:00am-11:30am Meeting & Committee Presentations
Follow the PFPP signs for parking and entry.
* Come hear updates on all physical improvement projects: additional work on the newly renovated Log Cabin, continued Lake Frances improvements, the Palmer Park Tennis Courts and much more
* Learn about upcoming signature events: Palmer Park Art Fair in JUNE, Log Cabin Day in June, Special Fundraiser and Silent Auction in August and SPECIAL NEW EVENTS!
* Recreational programming info for the 2018 season
* PFPP Board update on our completed projects, finances & future goals/planning
* Nominations/Election of new board members
* First 75 members present that become members by donating $25 or more to People for Palmer Park will get a free succulent plant to take home this year
Questions about the annual meeting, membership or our board elections? Feel free to post here or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org