Have you wanted to learn energy work tools, but don't know where to start? Are you curious about the chakras, meridians (energy lines) and the biofield? What is it like to sense energy? This workshop is not only an introduction to energy work and the subtle anatomy, but also a Reiki training class that will give you the tools and techniques to begin your self-care and care for others practices.
• History of Reiki
• Attunement: an initiation that opens one's access to the flow of Reiki or earth energy
• How to use Reiki for oneself
• How to use Reiki treatments for others
• Overview of the chakras, meridians (nadis), and biofield (aura)
• Intuition building exercises
• How to assess the energy body
Attunement to Reiki I given to all students with follow-up assignments to help you grow your connection to energy, as well as your ability to heal. No experience necessary.
• Class size limited to 16 students. Register early.
• Please bring a notebook and pen.
• This is part of a 3-part Training to become a Reiki Master over time. Reiki 2 and Master Level (Level 3) Trainings will be offered in the future as time and demand permits. We recommend that you take your time to infuse yourself with the spirit of practicing energy medicine, as many people go through their own healing themselves in the process of learning how to heal others. ~Namaste