Are you interested in finding out more about a Career in Commercial Diving? We'd love to show and tell!
DIT is hosting a Campus Tour Event! Come by and see what you could do as a DIT Student and find out more about what you'll do in the industry.
Wednesday, April 11th at Noon:
- Tour the campus. See our Divers in action!
- Meet with DIT Instructors.
- Talk with DIT Students.
- Meet with DIT's Enrollment Team.
- Get your questions answered.
- Refreshments provided.
- DIT's $100 Application Fee is waived if you attend and apply the same day as this event is held.
Please RSVP on Facebook, so we are able to hold a spot for you. Feel free to bring a guest/s if they would like to join.
* IMPORTANT: ALL visitors and guests must have suitable shoes for walking on docks and barges (no open-toes, no high heels, no flip-flops).
Message us with any questions about this event. Hope to see you soon!
P.S Location, Directions, & Parking:
D.I.T. is located at 1341 N Northlake Way #150, Seattle, WA 98103. Our school is nestled into the beautiful Fremont district on Lake Union. The neighborhood is full of great options for dining, so be sure to plan some time to check out the area.
From I5 North or South, take the NE 45th Street, heading West
Turn left onto Stone Way North
Continue straight through intersection at 34th and Stone Way North
Turn slight left onto N. Northlake Way
DIT will be located on the right side of the street
There are several 2 hour visitor parking spots in our large lower lot. You can park there without a pass. If those spots are full, there is free street parking nearby, various paid lots, and available parking at Gas Works Park (please note the posted parking limits at Gas Works Park).