Every business will be faced with employment law, HR and health & safety issues at some point. It’s crucial that you know how to handle these issues and ensure that appropriate procedures are in place to safeguard your business.
And with less than 100 days left to the introduction of the EU GDPR Legislation, we want our members to know and understand the implications and their own obligations before the 25th of May 2018.
This complimentary event, organised in association with Peninsula, will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to manage these issues effectively.
Join us for essential insights into:
• GDPR – What’s it all about and how it affects your business?
• Staff conduct and performance in the workplace
• Using contracts and employee handbooks to protect your business
• Complex procedures e.g. redundancy, disciplinary and bullying
• Dealing with employee stress and mental health issues
• Ensuring health & safety compliance for your business and your employees
Cost: Free of charge.
Bookings: Contact Amy on 01 8506055 or email email@example.com.