Entry Fee: $20
Open Dueling from 12PM - 5:30PM
Tournament from 6PM - 11PM
You will receive:
- 5 Flames of Destruction Booster Packs
- 1 Sneak Peek promo card "Monster Reborn Reborn"
Tournament winner will receive a Flames of Destruction Sneak Peek playmat.
Once the Sneak Peek has begun, players will receive their Sneak Peek kits and build decks to be used in Open Dueling prior to the Tournament.
Open Dueling event means there are no appointed pairings, no records of Wins and Losses maintained, and no time limit given on any given match. Players match up against others in the event at their own discretion.
Players should play a Match against five (5) different opponents using the Deck built for the Sneak Peek.
This is a Sealed Format event:
Participants use the five (5) Booster Packs and the Promo Card they received at Registration and build a Deck to play with. The Deck must meet the following requirements:
• A Minimum of 20 cards must be used for the Main Deck.
• Pendulum Monsters must go in the Main Deck.
• Link Monsters must go in the Extra Deck.
• All cards not used in the Main Deck are automatically considered to be a part of the Side Deck. The usual 0 – 15 card Side Deck rule does not apply.
• All Synchro Monsters, Fusion Monsters, Xyz Monsters, and Link Monsters must go in the Extra Deck.
• Players start out each game with 8,000 Life Points.
• Players play a Best 2-out-of-3 Match against an opponent to declare a winner.
• Unlike Constructed Decks, Sealed Decks have no restrictions on the number of any specific card in the Deck. A player may include as many copies of any card he or she likes, even more than three, provided all copies of those cards were obtained only from the product given for Deck-building in that event.
• In between games of a Match, you can add, subtract or exchange cards from the Main Deck with cards in the Side Deck. Main Deck size cannot be less than 20 cards.
Players may not trade the cards they received in their product with other players until they are done participating in the Sneak Peek.
Players may not add cards they already own to their Sneak Peek Open Dueling Deck. Only the Promo and the cards pulled from the Booster Packs provided for that player at Registration may be used for Deck building. Using cards not obtained in the product directly given is considered cheating.
Violations of the Sneak Peek Rules will result in removal or prohibition from competing in the Constructed Tournament.
All Duelists must have a valid CARD GAME ID and be in good standing in order to participate in a Sneak Peek tournament.
All Duelists must have purchased entry into the Sneak Peek in order to be eligible to participate in a Sneak Peek tournament.