Dance the night away at the DTSA First Saturday Artwalk! The Artist Village-Downtown Santa Ana will be full of energy with art vendors and live music setup on the Artists Village Promenade.
Cover photo by Aaron Moctezuma (@moctezuma._)
GALLERIES (not all galleries open every month):
- CSUF Grand Central Art Center
- Orange County Center for Contemporary Art
- Marcas Contemporary Art
- LGBT Center on 4th
- California Center for Digital Arts
- Gallery 6/67
- GCS Clothing Store Santa Ana
- Santora Arts Building
- Basement Projects
- Atilano Salon & Gallery
- AvantGarden Gallery
- B Minus Studios
- CJ Sitton Studio
- Firouzeh Karamlou Fine Art
- Joe Hawa Fine Art Studio
- Martinez Framing
- Melisa Finds (New at 201 N Main St.)
- Mutual Aid
- Suzie Vuong Studio
- GENE, an Art Studio/Gallery, Artist Village - Santa Ana
- Santa Ana College Gallery
- Soulspace Gallery (New at 2nd/Main St.)
- The Frida Cinema
- Paradigm Fine Arts
- eon _____ dtsa
- art shows at restaurants: Irenia, the barrel room, Mission Bar
Live outdoor performances at the Artists Village Promenade, Calle Cuatro Plaza and the Spurgeon Paseo including a salsa flash mob and "Dancing in the Streets," a new interactive dancing program at the Spurgeon Paseo.
More music at...
- Beatnik Bandito Music Emporium
- The Copper Door
- the barrel room
- LA Rinconada (5th & Broadway)
- Hector's On Broadway
- El Indio Botanas Y Cerveza
- "Dancing in the Street" free dancing lessons on the Spurgeon Paseo from 6pm-9pm presented by the Santa Ana Business Council
- "Flamenco Flashmob" on the 2nd St. Artists Village Promenade at 8pm with artists, Claudia de la Cruz
- $5 Music Show at El Indio featuring Chulita Vinyl Club, Calle 4 Cumbia Electric, El Santo Golpe and more.
- "Black & Blue" theatre piece at Melisa Finds Gallery (201 N Main St.), performances at 7pm and 8:30pm.
- "Wings of the City" statues on the Spurgeon Promenade, 2nd St. Promenade, Calle Cuatro Plaza, 4th/Main St. and 3rd/Birch St. Take your selfie with the Wings statues and post them on Instagram with the hashtags #wingsdtsa #wingsofthecity.
Downtown Santa Ana is the place to be this Saturday night and the DTSA Artwalk the thing to do! Art, music, food, and fun! See you Saturday night!
***Note: We take photos for social media at this event. By attending, you acknowledge you may appear on our social media. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have a photo removed and we will do our best to accomodate you.***