We are pleased to organise the International Youth Development Conference 2018, themed 'Shaping the Future: Technology and Humanity', from 17 to 19 August 2018 at UTAR Heritage Hall, Kampar Campus. You are cordially invited to the conference.
To prepare our youths to be ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
1. Prepare mental readiness to face the societal changes in the new era.
2. Ignite creativity for high order thinking skills (HOTS) & problem-solving capabilities.
3. Familiar with scientific and technological interventions for a better understanding of the human brain.
4. To increase awareness of the comprehensiveness and speed of the technological revolution.
5. Align career goals with the inevitability of the growth of Artificial Intelligence.
6. Promote a platform for Youth to meet and exchange ideas on digital transformation.
This conference will be held for three days, which include talks, workshops, and forum by prominent speakers/trainers sharing their valuable experience and knowledge. Thus, through a series of an active learning process, student engagement can be promoted and strengthened effectively.
Attached are the details of the conference together with the registration form. If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at 05-46888 88 (2282/2300) or email to email@example.com
Please submit your registration form and a photocopy of bank-in slip to the Department of Student Affairs before 8 July 2018
A confirmation of registration will be given to you after the payment is made.
Below are the link to the conference website, program flow and registration form.
http://www.utar.edu.my/…/International%20Youth%20Developmen… (Program Flow)
http://www.utar.edu.my/dsa-pk/…/Registration%20Form%20v2.pdf (Registration Form)
Department of Student Affairs
Department of Soft Skills Competency
#UTAR #DSA #Kampar #iydc