Really looking forward to Aidan returning to the studio to hold another Cocao Ceremony, on the 12 of April.
It lasts about 2 hours and consists of:
1. Connecting with and drinking the Cacao,
2. Five to ten minutes connecting with the breath,
3. A guided meditation leading in to a shamanic drumming
4 Quiet time listening to music to see what comes up
Your cup of cacao will be lovingly prepared on confirmation of your attendance by text to
Aidan 0874173230 or Mary 0862296417
If you would like any more info. feel free to Email Aidan firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a description of what you can expect by drinking the cacao.
Long ago cacao was used as a plant medicine to show you the door to your inner magic through journeying, healing and meditation. An Indigenous myth tells us whenever the balance between humans and nature becomes threatened, cacao comes from the rain-forest to open people's hearts and return us all to harmony.
Cacao is a grounding and heart-opening guide/Teacher that can help you to access deep parts of yourself that are calling for your attention; help you to get in touch with and release old patterns of conditioning, emotional, physical and mental blocks that no longer serves you (the body) to hold on to, and welcome in more joy, more love and more magic in their place. The experience will be different for everyone and different each time you take it; this is because we are all on a unique body’s journey and each time we use the Cacao we are at a different stage of that body’s journey.
The ceremony is held in a sacred setting were we support each other without judgement using guided meditations and drumming depending on the energies of the evening.
If you feel the call, come and join in knowing that the unique energy you bring will contribute to the evening
Things to Note: for Cacao
* Bring bottle of water and a blanket for additional comfort or use blankets at studio.
* Wear comfortable clothing
* Eating too much beforehand, to help get the full absorption of the cacao. I recommend a small meal a couple of hours before. eat some fruit if you need some energy
* No CAFFEINE and DAIRY in the hours before. Cacao has a stimulant quality to it, so too much caffeine on board beforehand can lead to less focus and depth. Dairy counteracts some of the 'goodies' in the cacao.
Important Medical Information
Theobromine, the active component in cacao has a contraindication with some ANTI-DEPRESSENTS
***Note #1: Most anti-depressants and anti-psychotics do NOT mix with the tryptophan and MAOI's (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) in this cacao… Google your medication before taking Cacao.
***Note #2: People with a heart condition, where a 20% increase in heart rate would be a medical emergency, should not drink this cacao, or take very little while they monitor its effect on their heart rate. However, it does lower blood pressure (cacao is a vasodilator), if your pressure is high!
Note #3 Pregnant or breast feeding It is suggested to only take a small amount in the begining and see how you and the baby feel, and gradualy increase the amount you take.