This event will cover the entirety of Met Film School's teachings - introducing you to our undergraduate, postgraduate, short and young people's courses.
This open day will adopt a traditional drop-in format - meaning you are welcome to join us for however long you wish.
During your visit, there will be opportunities to:
- Attend an informative presentation about our teachings and the creative industries (schedule TBA)
- Meet industry professional tutors and get advice on your creative career
- Tour our facilities within the famous Ealing Studios.
- Drop by a student-led practical demonstration.
- Discuss the entry process with a member of our admissions team
There is no visitor parking available at Ealing Studios. Where possible, we advise attending via public transport or looking for public parking in advance.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.