Curious about exploring ethical non-monogamy but unsure where to start? There are so many different kinds of relationship structures and styles, how do you know which will work for you? Exploring non-monogamy can feel overwhelming and downright terrifying, but with the proper preparation and support, it can be exciting and empowering!
In this experiential workshop, sexual empowerment coach and educator Dr. Alison Ash of TurnON.Love will help you:
* Learn about the many kinds of ethical non-monogamy, including polyamory, open-relationships, swinging, and polyfidelity.
* Explore your values to determine which relationship styles will work for you and your partner(s)
* Discover how to find and date poly-friendly people
* Examine the most common pitfalls of non-monogamous relationships and how to avoid them
* Gain concrete tips that will help your relationship(s) survive and thrive
You don’t have to navigate this tricky terrain alone. With these resources, suggestions, and tools you’ll receive the support you need to explore ethical non-monogamy with greater clarity and ease!
For more info, visit www.turnon.love
*Doors open at 15 minutes before, please arrive early so we can begin on time.
**Tickets are not refundable. They may be transferred to another individual, but not a future event.
***I offer one volunteer ticket and a few sliding scale tickets per event. If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com and make sure to indicate the name and date of the event.
****I welcome folks of all genders, sexual orientations, relationship structures, ages, body types, abilities, races and ethnicities.