It’s hard to believe it’s been two years already! Join us as we celebrate our second anniversary with fun, tasty and informative events!!
• Thursday, April 12th: Taste of the Market – A ticketed event, $25pp, where passport holders receive a generous sample from each of EPM’s vendors. Market-wide: 5pm-7pm (Click on 'Tickets Available' to register for the Taste of the Market)
• Friday, April 13th & Saturday, April 14th: Farmstand Fresh Samples: Taste your way through five different fresh-made Highmark Farmstand creations including salads, soup, and a high-protein bar for $5pp. EPM Kitchen: Friday – 1pm-2:30pm | Saturday – 4pm-5:30pm
• Saturday, April 14th & Sunday, April 15th – Grand Reopening of Barred & Broody Bakeshop – free cookie with every purchase. Saturday - 8am-7pm | Sunday 8am-5pm
• Saturday, April 14th: Kids Fun – Face Painting by April Khalil Artistry 10am–12 noon; and Stilt Walkers Grins & Grins with their circus clinic 11am-1pm | Free
• Saturday, April 14th: Prize drawings throughout the day
• Saturday, April 14th: Live Music by the Pocono Duo presented by Scratch: 6pm-9pm
• Sunday, April 15th: Making the Most of Your Urban Garden. Learn how to grow your small space garden to yield the most produce and flowers. Free. EFM Community Room: 1:30-2:30pm