All EB alumni students and parents are invited to an evening of fun, connections, and memories as we celebrate EB’s 40th Anniversary!
The event is open to all alumni parents and students 18 and up, as well as EB teachers and staff, and will feature:
- Celebration of teachers and staff who’ve been at EB for 20 years and more
- Great wine and champagne—an EB tradition!
- Class reunions by decade—find your friends!
- GIF photo booth fun from The Bosco
- Photos from the last four decades of EB’s history!
- Alumni Spotlight Award recipient revealed
5:30-7:00 pm: Catch up with friends old and new while you have a bite to eat and glass of wine. Peruse old photos, visit students and parents from your years at EB, and head on over to the photo booth to capture the moment!
7:00-7:15 pm: Welcome speeches from the French Consul General and Head of School and announcement of our Alumni Award recipient
7:15-7:30 pm: Faculty and staff recognition for those who have been a part of EB for twenty years or more—including current and former employees
7:30-7:45 pm: Special performance
7:45-8:30 pm: Socializing
We look forward to seeing you there! Please RSVP if you plan to attend. Merci!