Due to popular demand our next Henna Body Art Work Shop date has been set!!
Saturday 12th May 2018 - 9.3am-11.30am.
The work shop will be held at -
Elemental Connection - 89 Old Cleveland Rd East , Capalaba.
WORKSHOP COVERS - Basic information of the following-
* History of henna - where & when did it originate.
* Types of henna- brown, black, white/ coloured, glitter.
* How is henna made.
* Skin preparation and after care.
* How to do basic designs- a break down of how to do the different lines and designs and then put them together.
* Each henna enthusiast will receive their own cone of henna to practice with during the class and then be able to take home the unused henna for more practice at home.
* Each student will take home their own booklet with all the information covered in the class as well as designs sheets to continue practice.
PLUS each student will receive a small freestyle hand or wrist design by the henna artist. This is optional if work or school does not allow.
Additional freshly made Henna will be available for sale at $10 per cone if you would like extra to take home to play & practice with .
Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details
Non refundable deposit of $25 to secure you spot asap.
Balance to be paid in full one week prior to work shop date.
Payments can be made either direct deposit or Paypal.
As places for classes are in demand- First in with deposits secures your place.
All Participants must be 12 years of age and over.