The course is now full. Please contact us to be out on the waiting list. We will likely do another one in the spring. Thank you for all your interest!
*CHILDREN MUST BE 10+ (or very close to) AND MUST PRE-REGISTER TO ENSURE SPACE. ONLY 25 SPOTS AVAILABLE. DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ELMWOOD COMMUNITY.
Kidproof’s famous "At Home Alone with First Aid" workshop helps your child become ready to be at home alone and prepared for any emergency with a bonus emergency First Aid section!
• Their rights and responsibilities when at home alone
• How to respond safely to phone calls and unexpected visitors
• How to keep constructively occupied
• When to know they are ready to be left alone
• How to respond to an emergency
PLUS how to safely respond to medical emergencies like:
• cuts, scrapes, and bleeding
• broken bones
4 hour program is $55+GST per child. $20 for ECL membership holders.
NOTE: Please bring a nut and candy free lunch and pen/paper to class.
To register or to ask any questions, please contact the Elmwood Community League via Facebook, call Katie at 780-990-7957 or email her (me) at firstname.lastname@example.org.