Me, We, and Glee, You Need All Three
Presenter: Nick Arnette
Registration begins at 7:30 am
This fun and interactive session is all about how to have a great attitude, work as a team, and keep your sense of humor, and in turn, be better at your job!
In this session, you will learn:
• How to have a great attitude, even when things are going wrong.
• How to take charge of your thoughts.
• How not to let knuckleheads get to you!
• Why happiness is highly overrated, and what’s even better.
• How to be a more effective communicator in the office.
• What teamwork is and how to know you’re really working as a
• How to find more humor in your life and use appropriate, effective humor at work.
• How humor will make you more productive and a better leader.
GMA's Workplace Workshop seminar series brings nationally known speakers to educate members on business topics such as communication, customer service, productivity techniques and much more. Take a two-hour break from your regular workday to get motivated, refreshed and ready to boost your performance at work and at home. Workshops are free to all employees of GMA member companies.
Event Sponsored By: Truliant Federal Credit Union