FOSTER PARENT TRAINING!
"Social Media and Teen Anxiety"
Presented by: Frank Yost, LPC
Frank will be talking about:
• Unhealthy uses of social media
• Different types of Social media and rise in cyberbullying
• Dark Web and Trafficking
• "Hidden" apps
• Hiding and fake accounts
• Sexting / Pornography
• Depression, cutting as coping
• Social media "challenges"
• Eraser burns vs. Tide Pod
Foster parents will receive 3 hours of on-going training hours for their foster care license. In addition, child care will be provided for Encourage Foster children. Dinner and snacks will be provided for all!
Register online by visiting
If you have any questions, please call - Shawn Pedani at 330.345.7949 ext. 2542
We hope to see you there!