The Digital Transformation Management program, moderated by Enderun Colleges, is a six-week hands-on program designed to help you create and craft an actionable transformation strategy for your business or enterprise.
Participants will gain a working understanding of the essential components of digital transformation from experts in the field and will be exposed to case-studies across several industries. Immersion trips are designed for participants to get a glimpse of how successful companies operate within an ecosystem of innovation, digitisation and ultimately, digital transformation.
1. Develop an understanding of foundational elements of digital transformation and the future of work.
2. Gain insight into the strategic possibilities and applications of digital platforms in business.
3. Develop a digital leadership mindset and build a framework, strategy and tactics for transformation of your organization.
4. Assess the anatomy of the digital customer and new models of customer engagement.
5. Develop transformative products and services through digital innovation.
6. Optimize operations management in a digital world.
7. Drive value creation through big data, analytics, and data storytelling.
Students of this program will also receive certification from Lund University, University System of Georgia and Enderun Colleges upon completion of the course.