Kotobukiya and Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle has tagged up and having Special Event "Kotobukiya Model Contest" on April!
It is a great opportunity to show your skill and love to the model kit.
If you are interested, please register today, buy your model kit today and get ready for the contest. There will be awesome prizes for the winners. Look forward to your entry!
There are three different categories to enter.
1. Frame Arm Girls
3. Character (like Megaman, Megami Device and etc)
You will need to bring your pre-built model kit at April 29th 11:00AM and judging will start at 2:00 pm.
*You are not going to build the model kit on that day.
Here is more detail about the contest.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at 213-621-1661.
Date and Time: April 29, 2018
Plastic Model for judging will be accepted at Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungle between 11am-12pm.
Judging is going to start at 2pm
Application Period: March 30th 2018 – April 28th 2018 *Registration required.
How to Enter: Visit Jungle 03 store, call 213-621-1661, or apply online (http://www.animejungle.net/20180429.html)
Acceptable Entries: Any Kotobukiya plastic model kit
- Frame Arms Girl
- Nub removal – Are the nubs properly cut, sanded down, and nearly impossible to see?
- Parts fitting – Are the parts snapped or glue together properly?
- Alignment – Are there any parts that seem off or loose?
- Seam welding – Are the seams showing? Have they been properly sealed?
- Panel lining – Are the panels properly lined? Are there some scribed lines for extra detail?
- Paint – Is the paint even? Is the paint work consistent throughout the model?
- Weathering – Does the weathering color and scale properly matched to the model?
- Decal application – Are any of the decals uneven? Are they peeling off or cut properly?
- Overall aesthetic – How pleasant is your model to look at?
- Posing – Is your model posed in a weird or awkward manner, or is it dynamic, exciting, cool, calm, etc?
- Atmosphere – Does your model evoke a strong presence, or is it lacking?
- Best in Show
- Best Frame Arms Girl
- Best Robot, Mecha, or Vehicle
- Best Character
- Honourable Mentions