This special class is for trainers, coaches, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts who are looking to explore movement on a deeper level.
May 5 -- 12:30-2:30pm
June 2 -- 8:30-10:30am
July 7 -- 12:30-2:30pm
August 4 -- 12:30-2:30pm
September 1 -- 8:30am-10:30am
October 6 -- 12:30-2:30pm
November 3 -- 12:30-2:30pm
December 1 -- 8:30am-10:30am
Our instructor, Tyler Touchette, is one of the country's leaders in the movement field. This is a class you do not want to miss. Join like-minded people as we learn, test, explore and grow towards better versions of ourselves.
Learn to master movements that others dream of. Increase your performance, learn new physical and mental skills, have fun.
- beginners to personal trainers
- those looking to get ahead quickly in the realm of movement
- physiotherapists and chiropractors wanting to deeper their movement knowledge
- enthusiasts wanting to learn new skills
- athletes wanting to prevent injury and excel at their sport
- learn to crawl, use your body as a machine, correct movement dysfunction, learn hand balancing, partner work, effective mobility exercises
- understand proper regressions and progressions
- based on leading movement research
- in the cave of EPIC Fitness + Lifestyle (230 Beechwood Ave.)
- $45 per person
- 2 hours
- offered the first Saturday of the month (various times)