EquQuest / Rancho Bayo and Nova Equine Wellness are happy to announce we are cohosting a seminar by Certified Tallgrass Equine Accupressure practitioner Jodi Brassard of Brassard Equine Accupressure on Saturday, April 21 from 2 - 6 pm at our location at 7300 West Highway 29, Georgetown, TX. 78628.
Accupressure is a safe and effective way to participate in your horse’s health, internally and externally. It works off their pressure points (same as we have) and can influence the flow of blood, joint fluids, immune system boosting, etc. This is a noninvasive, yet very powerful way to get and keep your horse healthy. Acupressure derives from Traditional Chinese Medicine, and in our seminar we will look at a number of solutions for common issues.
Acupressure has been used to:
- Strengthen muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, and bones
- Release natural cortisone to reduce inflammation and swelling
- Resolve injuries more readily by increasing blood flow to remove toxins
- Release endorphins to increase energy and reduce pain
- Enhance mental clarity and calm required for focus in training and performance
Our horses are our friends, athletes, therapists, and babysitters, so lets get them to their best “happy and healthy” selves!
Open to the public. Cost is $35 per person if you prepay, $40 at the door. Space is limited so please register by calling Pat Gleason at 512-965-1380. A $15 deposit will hold your slot.