At just a distance of 146 kms of Bangalore, Hogenakkal Falls is a majestic place to soulful solace and ardent adventure. The name is derived from two Kannada words Hoge and Kal which mean Smoke and Rocks respectively; thus, Hogenakkal can be called as Smokey Rocks. The waterfall is built on Cauvery river in Dharmapuri district of Tamil Nadu.
You probably would feel the touch of a different world by glaring at the mesmerizing 14 channels waterfall with drops varying between 15 ft. to 65 ft. Among the greeneries, one can find Carbonanite rocks in abundance that is known to be one of the oldest rocks in the world.
At first, you tickle on toe for 3 kms to reach the ever
Make An Enquiry
To book your slot, contact: 9886421210/11/18
Pickup time :
1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (7:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (07:15 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (10:40 AM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things to carry:
Sweater/ jackets for the night
Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
Track pants and cotton T-shirt