The Lamaze Childbirth Education series at Everyday Miracles is rooted in the best medical evidence available on how to promote a safe and healthy birth. Over four weeks and twelve hours, families will learn what to expect as well as understand their choices during pregnancy and birth. We create a warm, welcoming environment for all families to learn how to give birth and begin parenting with confidence. Learn more about the Lamaze philosophy at www.lamaze.org
• Let labor begin on its own.
• Walk, move around, & change positions throughout labor
• Bring a loved one and/or doula for continuous support
• Avoid interventions that aren’t medically necessary
• Push in an upright position, following body’s natural urges
• Keep mother and baby together, with unlimited opportunity for breastfeeding
Series Cost: $175.
Medicaid Insurance: 100 percent covered (no out-of-pocket cost)