Entries are invited for
GURGAON KIDS THEATRE FEST 2018
Magic Creations Theatre Academy invites entries for the upcoming Gurgaon Kids Theatre Fest to be organized on Saturday 28 April, 2018. The fest aims to provide a platform to the little stars in making. This is the second time that such a theatre fest is being organized by Magic Creations in the city.
Friday 23 March 2018
Every theatre group/ school may send ONLY ONE entry each. The last date for receiving the entries is Friday, 23 March 2018.
Entries to be emailed to email@example.com
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SEND:
- Video of the play: complete or clippings
- Introduction of the Group
- Director's profile
- Name of the play
- Duration of the play
- Synopsis of the play
- 5 Photographs of this play if staged before or 5 Photos of any other previous production by the group
- Number of team members- On stage/ Off stage
- Entries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Incomplete entries will not be entertained.
- 3 plays will be selected by our jury that would be staged during the fest.
- Participation fee will be paid by the group once selected.
- There is no fee for applying/ sending the entry.
- One school/ group can send only one entry
- Age group of participating students: 5-16 years
- Maximum number of team members : 15
o On stage: 10 (Max)
o Off stage : 5 (Max)
- Light and Sound will be provided
- Teams to carry their set/ props
- Taking care of the participants, set- prop shifting, on-stage and off-stage work to be handled by the team itself. Our volunteers would be there to guide and provide a helping hand.
- Food boxes would be provided to all the participants ONLY at the end of the show. They must carry their own snacks and water bottles too.
- Safety of kids is the responsibility of the Leader of the Participating Team. Although we will make sure that all necessary safety measure are provided at the venue.
Rs. 15,000 per group (For one entry)
Participation fee to be transferred online once the team is selected.
The transaction details will be provided.
Geetika Goyal 9582845000
Babita Sharma 9711748170