We will have a HUGE variety of plants for sale for containers, flower beds and vegetable gardens, many of which are not easily found elsewhere. Dozens of native varieties and many Milkweed Plants (essential for Monarch Butterflies) will be on hand, including natives, herbs, vegetables, grasses and many flowering bedding plants for one day only on Thursday, April 19th from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Fairgrouds Exchange Center. You are invited to shop this selection of plants when you come by to pick up your pre-order. Even if you missed pre-ordering, stop by anyway to choose from this large selection of fresh, high quality plants, including:
• Several types of Milkweeds
• Larval and nectar plants for butterflies and pollinators
• Filler, Thriller, and Spiller selections for containers
• Companion plants for veggies to deter bugs
• Tomatoes: both Indeterminate and Determinate
• Herbs: For many uses, such as for cooking, vinegars, flowers (nectar), companion plants, larval plants (dill, parsley or fennel), beverage enhancer (mint, stevia), etc.
• Both annual and perennial grasses
Come early on that day for the best selection!