Based on US D.H.S. recommendations of “Run, hide, fight,” seminar will focus on what an unarmed citizen can do to increase survival in the unlikely event of an active shooter/terrorist event.
• Overview of attacks
• What to expect when law enforcement arrives.
• What law enforcement expects of you.
• Medical (good Samaritan actions)
• Concludes with brief practical exercise
Facilitated by Fatjo’s MMA staff and
• Graduate, USMC Scout-Sniper School,
• NJ Division of Criminal Justice Firearms Instructor
• Certified Simunition Instructor
• Graduate NTOA Advanced SWAT course.
• Current law enforcement supervisor of training for a 270-officer Police Department
• NJ EMT
Please sign up at the front desk or call to reserve your space