The highly popular UBS Investment Banking Challenge has returned in 2018.
The Challenge offers students an invaluable, hands-on experience in working as an analyst in an investment bank, as well as a rare opportunity to win an interview for an internship with UBS.
Participating teams are provided with a case study that is developed by UBS bankers and based on a real M&A transaction. Teams will be invited to present to a panel of judges for 15 minutes and answer questions typical of those posed to a junior analyst.
Key dates for 2018:
· Registration: 26 March – 15 April
· Case I Issued: Friday 20 April (by 5pm)
· Submission: Friday 27 April (by 5pm)
· Heats: First week of May
· Case part II issued: Friday 4 May (by 7pm)
· Campus Finals: Thursday 10 May, Friday 11 May
· Case Part III issued: Friday 11 May (by 9pm)
· National Finals: Wednesday 23 May
If you are undecided about competing, why not register and make the decision once you have seen the competition materials!
Register via www.ubs.com/auschallenge
If you would like to enter but do not have a team, register your interest at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKx7CvyQIiuxhoWFt-A_hxd1omjJGco9Hp-Kv1fFzzmIwqjA/viewform