Friday the 13th 😱 No problem, come make a lucky sausage on Feri's legendary sausage course!
The 2 1/2 hours program includes:
* information on equipments and ingredients of sausage making
* sources to purchase meat, lard and intestines (sausages casing)
* the "secrets" of good home-made sausage
* making two different varieties of sausages of a nice piece of meat, good spices and salt
* eating the fresh sausage we make at the course
* each participant can take a nice pack of fresh sausage home
+1: If we feel like we can open some beers and have some Hungarian "grappa", too.
Full: 45 Euros / person (24% VAT incl.)
Slow Food Helsinki members: 40 / person (24% VAT incl.)
SIGN UP: firstname.lastname@example.org
(hitting the "join" button on FB isn't enough)
Since we experienced so many "sudden" cancellations just hours before the actual course I decided to ask a pre-payment from everyone signing up. This sum is 20 Euro, part of the course's fee.
I pay 100% back if cancellation happens at least 2 days before the course. I pay 50% if cancellation occurs closer to the course.
Your place will be secured if you send us 20 Euro / participant to Makkaramies Oy / Feri's account
FI38 1745 3000 1631 07
- Olavi Teijo (reservation fee OK)
- Zoe (reserv. ok)
- Antti + Jussi (reserv. ok)
- Sofia + 1 person