1. Entry Fee: $20 per person (Lineage Expense: $9 | BVL: $1 | Prize Fund:$10)
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entry will be open to current Adult USBC Members.
3. TOURNAMENT AVERAGES:
A. Entrants will use their highest USBC certified league average of twenty-one (21) or more games taken from previous winter leagues as of midnight, January 1, 2018 as
listed on Bowl.com
B. Entrants not having an average as specified above will use their highest current certified league average of 15 or more games on date of participation with association verification.
C. All others will bowl Scratch.
D. Rule 319A - Item #2 - Does not apply to this tournament.
4. All Eligible participants who are not USBC members can qualify, prior to participation,
in one of two ways
A. By paying the appropriate associate membership dues.
B. By paying a participation fee (Rule 300c.)
5. Entry Closing shall be 1hour prior to your chosen squad time . All entries must be
submitted in writing to the Tournament Manager on approved entry blanks with correct fees. No refunds of entry fees may be made. All entries post marked the first Post Office Business day following the closing shall be accepted. Reservations will be accepted but entry fees
must be paid by April 1st
6. Handicap: The handicap shall be 90% of 210.
7. Tournament Champions:
A. The handicap leaders in each division shall be the Handicap Champions.
8. Singles Event: Bowlers may enter as often as they wish; however, cash only once.
9. Participants should check in one (1) hour before scheduled time of event.
10. Payout Ratio 1:5 per division
11. The Prize List of Winners will be posted within ten(10) days after the close of the Tournament. One (1) week will be allowed for protest of the winner’s prize list. After that time the prizes will be paid according to the posted list within thirty (30) days of Tournament completion.
12. All Disputes will be handled by the Tournament Director: JoAnn West.
13. Dress Code: No sleeveless shirts, Shorts, or attire with lewd/in appropriate
language or symbols.