Join us for a fun and informative class on meal planning for yourself and your family! While it's wonderful to have fresh, organic produce all season long, it can at times be overwhelming figuring out how to use it all up. Certified Natural Chef Jessica McNeil will share some useful tips, simple recipes, and how to be flexible with ingredients. The event is free of charge and open to the public.
Topics of discussion will include:
• How to prioritize perishability
• Waste-not, want-not: what to do with veggie scraps
• Cooking different portion sizes
• Strategies for consistent meal planning in advance to save time & $$
• How to incorporate frozen farm produce- and how to perk it up with extra flavor (beyond making tomato sauce)!