The Standard First Aid course is created to teach you everything you need to know to help in an emergency. This course is an in-depth training course that will go into detail of further injury assistance techniques and skills.
All First Aid Courses Include:
- Manual, Certification Cards and a take home Barrier Device for all participants!!!
- AED training included in all CPR and First Aid Classes.
- Training under The Canadian Red Cross or the APEX First Aid training programs.
- The two most common first aid courses both for personal education and those required in the workplace are Emergency -
- First Aid and Standard First Aid, each with different levels (A, C, HCP). All courses include AED and CPR.
SFA is a comprehensive 2-day Red Cross course that covers EFA:
- Red Cross
- Responding to emergencies
- Check, call, care
- Circulation emergencies
- CPR and AED
- Breathing emergencies
- Wound care
- Standard First Aid
- Head, neck, and spinal injuries
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental illness