The Emergency First Aid course is created to be a quick, comprehensive introduction to first aid. This course ensures that you will leave with the basic skills necessary to help those in need as well as answer any questions you may have along the way.
All First Aid Courses Include:
- Manual, Certification Cards and a take home Barrier Device for all participants!
- AED training included in all CPR and First Aid Classes.
- Training under The Canadian Red Cross or the APEX First Aid training programs.
- The two most common first aid courses both for personal education and those required in the workplace are Emergency -
First Aid and Standard First Aid, each with different levels (A, C, HCP). All courses include AED and CPR.
Emergency First Aid
EFA is a hands-on 1-day Red Cross course that covers:
- Red Cross
- Responding to emergencies
- Check, call, care
- Circulation emergencies
- CPR and AED
- Breathing emergencies
- Wound care