Let's grab coffee and talk home buying!
If you're thinking of buying your first home and don't know where to start, our mortgage experts will walk you through the first time homebuying experience during a 1 on 1 consultation at any of our offices. Locations are listed here: www.fncu.org/find-us/our-branches
You'll walk out of this meeting confident and prepared to start the process of purchasing your first home.
* You'll receive a FREE credit check, saving you up to $75!
* We'll help you calculate how much you can afford
* Receive tips on finding a realtor, attorney, home inspector and other professionals needed for the transaction
* Estimate the funds needed for down payment and closing costs
* Learn which state programs are available to assist you in funding a new home
Here's what you should bring:
* 3 years of tax returns
* 3 most recent years of w2's
* 2 most recent bank statements
* Most recent 401k statement and/or other assets
* 2 most recent paystubs
Not a first time homebuyer? Not a problem! We'll chat with you too!
To register, contact our mortgage team in 1 of 3 ways:
* Fill out a contact form at www.fncu.org/1thb
* Email our mortgage team at email@example.com
* Call our mortage team at 888-328-8677, option 2