Imagine people rushing to offer support to help you connect with perfect clients; provide promotion; or even free lodging in a charming vacation spot. The Conscious Connections Café is designed to help you get what you want….as well as what you need. This fast-paced and fun networking event will be held at First Unity Campus as a follow-up to the People of Distinction event on April 14 from 9AM to 3PM. Cost is $35. Snacks and lunch are included.
Conscious Connecting Cafe networking is a fun, fast and effective way to use the power of clarity to connect with what you need. You will leave the workshop with resources, contacts and information to help you get what you want.
The key to successful networking is to be able to articulate clearly what you want. This may take a bit of preparation, so think about it before coming to the meeting.
Here are some prompts to help you prepare:
1. Something I really want to do is ______
2. In order to do this, I need _______. (Rather than money, think of what you would spend the money on in order to do what you want.)
3. My ideal clients/customers/partners are people who ______
4. To be more effective, balanced and/or successful, I need ____
5. My wildest fantasy is ______
Follow these steps to make the most of this event.
1. Be prepared to describe your project or need in 2 minutes,
2. Bring lots of business cards or cards with your contact info
3. Bring lots of friends – the more the merrier.
Our facilitator, Ingrid Bredenberg, is a creativity catalyst who works with organizations around the country. For over 30 years, she has been helping people work together better with strategic visioning, leadership development and team building. She works with business and community leaders, guiding them in developing cultures of trust and accountability In her public presentations, Ingrid has been known to sing in the shower, lead group cheers and juggle on roller skates.