Building Foundations for Enhanced Collaboration in Psoriatic Arthritis Care
1.5 Hour Live Regional CME/CE PsA Workshops Led by Expert GRAPPA Members
Designed in partnership with renowned leaders of GRAPPA (the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis), these workshops provide an exclusive look at real-world data gathered from dermatologists and rheumatologists across the country. Participants will take a deep dive into the perceptions and practices that shape co-management of patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA). In each workshop, 2 leading experts will lead dermatology and rheumatology teams in identifying gaps that hinder interdisciplinary collaboration, and assist in the development of pragmatic action plans for advancing PsA co-management in community practices.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Interact with 2 renowned GRAPPA leaders in dermatology and rheumatology
- Evaluate real-world data to identify areas for improved collaboration in PsA care
- Problem-solve with your colleagues on challenges faced in daily practice
- Connect with local dermatologists and rheumatologists to advance collaborative care
- Bring ideas for new processes and improvements back to your team
Registration is fast, free, and easy! Register now at primeinc.org/grappa/sandiego. Spots are limited, so early registration is key!
There are no fees for these activities as they are sponsored by PRIME through educational grants from Pfizer and AbbVie, Inc.