Pre-registration is required, and spaces are limited!
Must be 21+ to attend.
MAKE MERRY THIS SEASON!
with Holiday Food + Wine Pairings
(plus, time to relax & unwind)
Friday, November 17 / 6:00-8:30pm
The holiday season is nearing! Prep for it with this fantastic class centered on food food and beverages. You'll leave with all the recipes to fill your next appetizer party (and we'll even pamper YOU a bit, too!)
- Amuse-Bouche: Green grape wrapped in Bleu cheese rolled in candied pistachios on a rosemary skewer. Pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sage aoli crostini with turkey, brie and cranberry chutney
Pairing: Flower Valley's "Cranberry Cosmo"
- Mini quiche. Pairing: La Crescent
- Mini Brats cooked in Apple Berry Bloom wine, apple butter bbq sauce. Pairing: Apple Berry Sangria
- Mulled Wine Truffle. Pairing: hot mulled wineI will have the recipes for the food printed for them. We are doing 2 make and take 1 hand, foot or face scrub 2 aroma epsom salt
*Please note, we are unable to acommodate food allergies
And the pampered part?
You'll make and take 2 bath products: a scrub, and epsom salt.
PLUS, River Valley Chiropractic will be here with free massages. Take time to undwind before this busy time of year gets going!