Join us on Earth Day for our second annual 5K Fun Run in partnership with Foot Traffic!
**Meet at Foot Traffic at 9am**
- Dogs Welcome! Walk or Run!
- Fun activity in the park along the way, put on by Doggy Business Dog Training & Play Groups
- Race ends at Green Dog, with a free frozen treat for dogs that participated.
- $10 donation gets you 6 free Raffle Tickets, and benefits Oregon Shores Conservation Coalition. They’re doing great work advocating for protection of beach, headland and tidepool areas, working to create a network of marine reserves off our coast, focusing on adaptive planning for likely impacts due to climate change, and engaging more than 1,340 volunteers in monitoring the shoreline along the entire coast of Oregon.
- Raffle is full of great prizes from us, our vendors and businesses in the neighborhood!
- We Oregonians love our fabulous beaches - let’s send them some love on Earth Day!