This experiential workshop has been designed to introduce the basic concepts of mindfulness and self-compassion. Jane will also share how to use these concepts to create a state of inner calm and a more compassionate and supportive relationship with yourself.
Over the 2 1/2 hours, you will be invited to learn about -
- the 3 main components and misperceptions of self-compassion,
- 5 key ways to bring self-compassion in to your life without being self-indulgent,
- how you can start to get to know yourself with understanding and kindness rather than harsh criticism,
- self-criticism and stress and how you can start to change your relationship with it,
- simple self-compassion and mindfulness practices you can use to create inner calm within your day,
- ways to start letting go of resistance (e.g. perfection and procrastination) by embracing acceptance and releasing judgements, and
- how self-compassion can help you to be more open to supporting others.
Price also includes handouts and meditation to take-away :)