Passion Planning 101
Time is your most precious resource. Once it's gone it can never be regained.
Plan Your Passion!
Living a life of passion and purpose requires the strategic use of time to ensure that you meet your goals and secure a peaceful, happy existence.
Using an interactive and engaging teaching method, in this workshop, we will learn techniques to help us more effectively and efficiently manage our time. We will also learn how to analyze the value of our time and how to set priorities of its use.
Focus on your strengths to increase productivity!
Achieve greater success, and live happier, by setting clear goals and structuring your time so that you actually achieve them!
You will learn how to:
* Create a Passion Plan that focuses how you spend your time
* Distinguish between being productive and being busy
* Tame your to-do list so that you aren't compromising your wellness
* Avoid procrastination and multi-tasking, to be more efficient, creative, and make fewer mistakes
* Handle interruptions by applying strategies to keep control of your day
* Distinguish between overwhelm and overload, and apply successful strategies to each
***FREE PASSION PLANNER!!!
The first 10 to arrive will receive their very own Passion Planner.
Facilitated by: Mercedes Diane Griffin Forbes
Mercedes Diane Griffin Forbes is the primary contributor to DG Speaks, the CEO of Diane Griffin Enterprises, and the Founder of the Mercedes Parra Foundation for Women and Girls. She is an internationally recognized expert in marketing and micro-enterprise development with over fifteen years experience in the US, Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Working in the areas of international development, education, and public policy, her career is focused on promoting gender equity, sustainable economic growth, and positive social development.