Join us for this No-Cost Small Business Education Program!
Your Business Presence on the Internet: The Basics
A strong internet presence is important for every business. How does your own business’ presence on the internet measure up in this ever-changing climate? Perhaps most importantly:
Do you know how to tell?
This fast-paced, two-hour program will cover the basics questions on the subject. Discussion incudes:
• How to be a responsible website owner including SEO, SSL, domain and web hosting
• Social media including Facebook, Yelp!, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Google Analytics, Places and advertising
• Content Management System for blogs
• Having a professional email address to communicate with your customers.
Zach Johnson, President/Owner of Kiiff LLC
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona State College
Building 150, Room 305
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required as seating is limited.
Please call SBDC at DSC at (386) 506-4723 to register.