The infinity stones are just around the corner. Are you fast enough to find them or Thanos will beat you to it? It’ s time to find out.
Been thinking outside of the box your whole life? Well this is your lucky chance! This is an event where you can prove yourself as an all-rounder as you go through numerous brainstorming and quirky challenges to get to the ultimate treasure. And when you do, it’ s worth it.
Date: 13th – 14th April (First round) 15th April (Final Round)
General Rules and Regulations:
1. Mobile phones will not be allowed during the hunt as well as during the quiz round.
2. Any actions violating fair play will lead to immediate elimination.
3. Volunteers will be there to help the participating teams.
4. The decisions of the coordinators will be final and binding.
1. This is an individual event.
2. The 1st round will be an array of questions and answers, riddles and puzzle solving. The first round will be of 1 hour.
3. The 1st round will continue for 13th and 14th April.
4. The qualifiers of the 1st round will go the 2nd round i.e, the final round which is to be held on 15th April.
5. In the final round, the participants will be provided with clues related to the hidden treasures and will be allotted a specific time to seek the hidden treasure in the college campus.
6. The individual that reaches out to the treasure first will be declared the winner.
P.S: All the rules can be changed or modified accordingly.