FX3 Fitness is excited to be hosting a 24-hour bike-a-thon to raise awareness and funding for KidSport, an organization that supports kids within our local community. Last year KidSport raised a total of $43,967 and helped 196 kids to participate in registered sports. Let’s see if we can help them beat these numbers this year!! To learn more about KidSport, please visit their website at http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/alberta/st-albert/.
Our bike-a-thon is schedule to begin on Friday, May 11th @ 5:30 PM and will end the following day at 5:30 PM. Throughout the 24 hours we invite everyone to stop by to say “hi!”, to attend a fitness class, to bid on a silent auction item(s), and/or to purchase a raffle ticket for their chance to with a gift basket filled with goodies from local businesses.
We hope that you will join us in supporting KidSport through this event by helping us with one or more of the following:
• Spread the word about the upcoming event;
• Stop by the event to say “hi;”
• Enter an individual or group to ride a bike (a shout out to the SARFC Senior Men’s team for already claiming their bike!);
• Donate an item(s) for the gift basket ($5-$25 retails items or gift certificates);
• Donate an item(s) for the silent auction (retail items or gift certificates valued at $25+);
• Food or beverage contributions for the event; or
• Offer a service or demo at the event such as, chair massages, make-up application, bike riding clinic, or other wellness related workshop, etc. from which participants may choose to leave a donation for KidSport.
If you’d like more information or would simply like to make a contribution, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at 780-470-3232.