To the CORE of it WORKSHOP!
In this 3hr workshop we will assess personal physical imbalances that can be leading to the following physical Ailments:
* Lower Back Pain
* Siatic Nerve Pain
* Limited Flexibility and Mobility of the Spine
* Thorasic (mid-back) pain, shoulder and chest tightness
* Upper and Lower Cross Syndrom Imbalances
* Deep Core and Stabilizer weakness
* Tight Psoas & Hip Flexors
This workshop will equip you with personalized deep core/stabilizer muscle exercises and stretches. You will be able to continue your exercises at home, having the tools to strengthen and lengethen your body into balance.
You will have a good grasp on the layers of muscles that make up your core, pelvic floor and back. You will understand how your body uses the muscles on opposite sides to balance out old patterns and weaknesses.
This workshop is perfect for a person that:
* Has had abdominal surgery or child birth.
* Has had lower back injury and or long term chronic pain.
* Has had any of the above physical ailments.
* Would like a better understanding of how the CORE supports all movements and can be weak even when superficial Core muscles are strong.
You will receive:
* Gait Ananlysis and postural assesment
* Core & Muscle Range of Motion Assesment
* Work Book
* Exercieses to start and progress with.
Please send etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your workbook and spot. We have room for 6ppl