We can’t “fix” the dysfunctional culture running and ruining the planet. We will lose if we fight against it, but we can exit it (internally and externally) and consciously create a whole new conscioiusness and culture that really works. This is our spiritual practice and this is our dream for changing the world -- everyone walks away from the current paradigm and comes together in something else that is sane, sustainable, and beautiful. But to do this, we need a clear vision about how our cultural conditioning lives in us and how to heal from it and live beyond it. That’s what the GaiaYoga Immersion Experience is all about.
•• SUBURBAN REFUGEE ••
Suburban Devotee is what you've grown to be --
Muted and molded from infancy, in a fragmented family,
Without wise community, tricked by a paved reality.
It all falls on you and me -- eons of insanity.
Who's going to heal this mess and pay the karmic debt?
Now's our time to choose we all win-win or lose-lose
Suburban Refugee of course it ain't easy,
When all you've learned is to consume, and maybe clean your room,
To make a whole culture now, when you got no know-how
Your anestesia is starting to wane.
Watcha going to do when you feel that pain?
Keep the ship steady towards coma and death
Or dare to change course to life and breath?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We've changed course! And we want to support you in your journey of changing yours...
Founded in 2003 in Puna on the east side of the Big Island of Hawaii, GaiaYoga Gardens is an 18-acre evolving permaculture homestead, intentional community, and holistic health & healing center. We offer life-changing 16-day educational, healing & empowering Immersions into holistic sustainable living, with 22+ classes, workshops & circles on:
• Permaculture: Sustainable homesteading, tropical organic agro-forestry
• GaiaYoga: Dynamic holistic cultural vision/practice, True Human Freedom
• Nonviolent Communication: Think/speak/listen to support heart connection
• Light On Shadow: Find out what unconsciously runs you and learn to heal it
* Holistic Spirituality: Gain discrimination around the myriad of differnt spiritual approaches humans have developed and learn to integrate spirituality and our humanity and daily life
• Holistic Intimacy and Sexuality: Explore elements and practices of conscious intimate relationships
• Instinctive Eating: Healthy natural pleasure in ancient sensual relationship to raw food
• Eating & Health: regenerative healthcare, Price-Pottenger research, support for eating as we intend to
• Orientation, tours, weekly Heartcore connection meetings, circles, rituals, tribal-bonding activities
• Optional open-space events in the past have included hatha yoga, dance, music, kirtan, Tantra, workshops
Plus, aspects of our daily life that you may join us in experiencing include:
• An open, juicy, and safe container to heal and explore sexuality
• Fun, games, play, kids, outings
• An intelligent, provocative, and engaging social milieu
• Karma Yoga – “Landance”
• Off-grid neighborhood, handmade eco-structures
• Hot tub and swimming pool
• The majesty, beauty, sacredness, & shamanic fire of Pele
• Growing food and foraging
• New skills, personal/spiritual growth, transformation, and……
• Perhaps your new home!
For more details and an application email Ano at firstname.lastname@example.org.