Please join Dallasites101 for an "Around The World" evening with Garnish Kitchen to celebrate their 6-month anniversary as well as to see what the market and cooking studio are all about!
Come-and-go from 5pm to 9 pm and enjoy:
- Live Demo stations
- Hands on stations to try your hand at cooking too!
- International cuisine from 6 different countries
- A welcome glass of sangria
- More sangria, wine or beer for purchase
- If you book a class that night you will receive a 10% discount
Price is $45 per person - limited availability
- East: Carolina style house smoked pulled pork shoulder, celery seed slaw & sweet bun.
- West: Cedar plank steelhead trout, asparagus risotto, apple & sweet pepper salad.
- Empanada of browned butter squash, pine nuts, goat cheese & thyme.
- Fresh herb chimichurri.
- Assorted hosomaki rolls of tuna, salmon, crab, fresh and pickled veggies.
- Soba noodle & boc-choy salad.
- Vegetable Curry, grilled tandoor chicken.
- Orange & basil jasmine rice.
- Artisan flatbreads fired in our brick oven.
- Flambé of fruits & berries, fresh crepes, caramel & cream.
About Garnish Kitchen
Garnish Kitchen is a meeting place for everyone inspired by food, cooking and community. We offer specifically designed hands-on cooking classes, private events and guest-chef experiences. In our market, you will find homemade foods and snacks so you can grab a bite with us or take it on the go.