The date has been released for our next open day! Our May Open Day is always fun - don't miss out!
*NO TRAINS RUNNING AT THIS EVENT*
(None of our trains will be running however there will be photo opportunities with our rolling stock)
1. Miniature Train Rides! 50p per go, or £2 for all day rover - as many goes as you want!
2. Golding Girls Bakery Lucys Larder, a local baking business will be selling their cakes and chutneys with us! Yum!!
3. See our range of locomotives! Pamela our resident Hunslet Austerity Steam Locomotive who worked in Maesteg, 2 x Planet Locomotives, DMU Class 108.
4. Our heritage railway book sale - raising funds for the charity!
5. Model railway layout!
6. Refreshments - Tea/Coffee, soft drinks, snacks, sweets!
FURTHER DETAILS TO BE RELEASED SOON!