In this class, you'll learn first-hand that coding and web principles can be challenging but also really empowering. You'll learn how to use tools you already have - like your browser, free tools online and your teammates' brains - to help you be a better marketer in this digital age.
- Melvin Mok, Software Engineer, ReferralCandy
- Understand key web concepts like HTML and CSS
- Build up an arsenal of free and easy tools to help you solve code problems, prototype and communicate
- Increase your vocabulary and understanding of essential web coding principles
- Get some hands-on practice with techniques and know where to go to learn more
- Make your own marketing site
- Learn about common pitfalls that marketers make when creating -
- EDMs and newsletters in your email marketing platform
Prereqs & Preparation:
Bring along a laptop so you can follow along with the coding activities. Ensure you have a text editor installed, and have had a play with using it. Any text editor is suitable. Here are some examples: Sublime, Atom.